Friday, July 29, 2011

Upcoming Trip to Colombia & Peru

Would you or someone you know like to meet with me in Colombia or Peru? I will be in Bogotá, Colombia from August 10-11 and in Lima, Peru from August 12-15. I will have some time that I can reserve to meet with current or prospective students in either city. If you would like to meet with me, email me at rfelipe@udallas.edu .

If you know of anyone at either location who might be interested in learning about the University of Dallas, please give me their contact information or have them contact me (by email is the best method). I would love to meet with them and their families, talk about our degree programs, and explain the admission process to them.

While in each city, I would also like to visit universities that might have students who would like to study in the United States. If you have any suggestions about which ones to visit and who to speak to, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment